An Online Artist's Coop for Artists who Paint on Location
Time: April 20, 2014 to April 26, 2014
Location: Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens
Street: 633 Osceola Avenue
City/Town: Winter Park
Website or Map: http://www.winterparkpaintout…
Event Type: paint, out
Organized By: Debbie Komanski
Latest Activity: Oct 2, 2013
The Winter Park Paint Out is a JURIED entry event. We encourage ALL plein air artists over the age of 18 to apply, and welcome both local and out-of-state participants. The Selection Committee members will review all submitted applications and select 25 artists to participate in the 2014 event. (Select top revenue-generating artists from 2013 are invited back to join the 2014 event.) Notification of selected artists will be sent to each applicant via email no later than November 1, 2013. Artist agreement forms will be physically mailed to those who have been accepted following the announcement.
Artists will be selected based on their:
• 3 submitted plein air images
• Artistic merit and skill
• Application materials
• Quality of work - equals or exceeds that of previous participating artists.
• Ability to represent the Polasek and City of Winter Park, Orlando, and the state of Florida through their plein air art.
• Commitment to s¬port the Paint Out with their time and involvement during the entire week of the event.
Download an application at www.winterparkpaintout.org following the “Application” link. Please complete the following application and return via email to ThePolasek@winterparkpaintout.org. You will be required to submit:
• Three painting images (Plein Air works only!) in JPEG Format and attach to your email
• An Artistic Statement
• Short Bio
• Include an active link to your website
Please Note: Applications must be emailed and received no later than Friday, October 18, 2013 by 5:00 pm. No late entries or other formats will be considered. Letters or materials sent via US Mail or hand delivered will not be accepted.