An Online Artist's Coop for Artists who Paint on Location
You know you're getting old when someone tells you they bought one of your paintings at an Antique Shop.
You know you're getting old when someone tells you that they have a painting of yours that they inherited from their parents.
You know your getting old when you catch yourself humming a tune from the weather channel and saying "that's a catchy tune".
This is not me quite yet..........but You know you are old......when if your wife takes off her wig, she look like you.....and when you put that same wig on.........you look like her.............YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Something else that seems to hand and hand with getting older is gaining weight. Hope this lightens the topic a bit.
Be well, stay safe, and SMILE (it makes your face feel good), and if smiles are good, laughs are even better.
It's been said, "You don't stop laughing when you die, you die when you stop laughing!!"
Six Truths in Life
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time, a physical impossibility.
2. All idiots, after reading #1 will try it.
3. And discover #1 is a lie.
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face ..
I sincerely apologize about this but I'm an idiot and I needed company. You now have 2 options...delete it, or send it along to put a smile on someone's face today
You know you're getting old when you see a friend you haven't seen him or her for more than 15 years.